What is a Qualified Site Safety Inspector?
No matter the project, a qualified Site Safety Inspector (SSI) is needed to ensure that a site complies with safety regulations and procedures. The role of an SSI is critical for preventing accidents and maintaining safe working conditions on a job site.
CR Safety provides our clients everything necessary to safeguard their projects and workers. The responsibilities of our qualified Site Safety Inspectors include the following:
- Conducting Daily Site Inspections
- Reviewing Site Safety Plans
- Identifying & Addressing Potential Safety Hazards
- Maintaining Accurate Records
- Providing Safety Training
Adding a qualified SSI from CR Safety helps you ensure the safety of your workers, contractors, and the general public on or near an active job site.